Q. Why is the link to online access in BU Libraries Search not working? Sep 05, 2019
Q. Why is the link to online access in BU Libraries Search not working?Sep 05, 2019
There are a number of reasons why online access to article may be unavailable:
- You must be a current BU student, staff or faculty member to have access to subscription resources.
- Check your browser - do you have a pop-up blocker enabled? This may prevent the article from opening.
- We are constantly adding journals - and unfortunately, sometimes a publisher withdraws access to a full journal run, or recent years of a journal. It may take time for these changes to be reflected in BU Libraries Search.
- We get journals from many different providers, and sometimes the provider's server goes down - usually for a few hours at the most. Try again later; if the problem persists, please let us know which specific title seems to be inaccessible.
- Are you seeing the message 'there was an error loading the tab'? Refreshing your browser should resolve this problem. If it persists, please let us know.
View All Topics