Q. Where can I find current and historical information about a company's board of directors? Aug 26, 2019
Q. Where can I find current and historical information about a company's board of directors?Aug 26, 2019
Here are two options for finding information about a company's board of directors:
- Company Dossier through Nexis Uni:
- Click on the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner (next to the Nexis Uni logo) and select Company Dossier.
- Click on the Executive tab.
- Here you can either Find an Executive or Create an Executive List.
- Corporate Affiliations database from LexisNexis:
- Under Subscriber Tools at the top of the page, click on Bio Search to do either a Bio Quick Search or Advanced Bio Search.
You can also search 10-K reports by using Mergent Online, available on our Business Databases A-Z List. Click on the Government Filings tab to search for a company by name or ticker symbol. Make sure to select 10K from the Filing Type dropdown box.