Q. Where can I find information on corporate governance? Sep 22, 2018
Q. Where can I find information on corporate governance?Sep 22, 2018
For Conference Board reports on corporate governance, go to Business Databases A-Z and select Conference Board Research Collection; select Business Management Research on the left hand side then select Corporate Governance from the Topics menu.
For articles on corporate governance go to Management - Journal & Magazine Articles and Management - Research.
See also the Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility Research Guide.
A selected list of corporate governance research centers:
- Salomon Center for the Study of Financial Institutions - New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Lindenauer Forum for Governance Research - Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business
- Corporate Governance Institute - San Diego State University's Fowler College of Business
- John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance - University of Delaware's Lerner College of Business and Economics
- Corporate Governance Research Program - Stanford University's Graduate School of Business