Q. How do I compare a company to its industry? May 21, 2019
Q. How do I compare a company to its industry?May 21, 2019
For a Company to Industry Ratio Comparison Report:
- Go to Factiva.
- Click on the Companies/Markets tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the company name or ticker in the Get Company Snapshot search box.
- Open the relevant company snapshot, then click on Reports from the left sidebar menu.
- Choose Ratio Comparison Report from the dropdown menu.
For a company's relative value:
- Use Bloomberg, available in the Pardee Library.
- Type the company's ticker symbol, press the EQUITY key and type "RV"
- Press the GO key.