Q. Where can I find the Boston Business Journal Book of Lists? Jul 08, 2019
Q. Where can I find the Boston Business Journal Book of Lists?Jul 08, 2019
Here are the steps for accessing the Book of Lists:
- (Optional) If you are off-campus, first connect to the BU VPN.
- Search for "Boston Business Journal" in the BU Libraries Search tool.
- Under the Boston Business Journal entry (not the Book of Lists entry), click "Online Access Available". Then choose the "Miscellaneous eJournals" link. This will ensure that you are entering the site as a BU member.
- Next, hover over the "Lists and Leads" tab on the top menu bar, then click "Book of Lists" on the left-hand side. This will redirect you to a landing page for the latest edition of the book.
- Finally, click on the red link that says "View the Book of Lists".
- (Optional) To find previous editions, type "Archives" in the search box at the top of the page and use the filter on the left side menu to designate the desired date range.