Q. How can I get detailed company information in Bloomberg? Aug 11, 2019
Q. How can I get detailed company information in Bloomberg?Aug 11, 2019
Log on to a Bloomberg terminal—available at Pardee Library.
Enter your desired ticker, then press <Equity> and <GO>. This will bring you to the main menu for your ticker. Alternatively, you may type a shortcut to go directly to specific information. For example: SBUX <Equity> HP <GO> for Starbucks prices.
Frequently used shortcuts:
- DES for company description.
- FA for financial analysis.
- HP for historical price table.
- MGMT for management profiles.
- PGEO for product segmentation.
- PV for peer valuation.
- RELS for related securities (equity, debt, preferred, money market securities).
- RV for relative value for customized peer group analysis.
For more information, please see the Equities section of our Bloomberg Tutorial.