Answered By: Mugar Library Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 6
Yes, you can save searches that you have run in BU Libraries Search and receive alerts when new results are available. To save searches and set up alerts, take the following steps:
- Sign-in to BU Libraries search by clicking on on the upper -right hand corner of the screen. You will use your BU username and kerberos password to sign-in.
- Once you have signed-in, run a search by typing in keywords or phrases that represent your topic.
- You will see a list of titles, and at the top of the screen you will see the option of clicking on .
- To see the searches that you have saved, click on the push pin icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will have the option of looking at both saved titles and searches:
- Click on "Saved Searches."
- You will see a list of searches that you have saved. To receive notifications of new results bases on this search, click on the bell icon that is to the right of your search query.
- You will receive an e-mail notification when there are new results.
Need more help? Ask us!
Phone: Call 617-353-2700 or look through our reference contacts.
In person: Visit our library locations.
Text a librarian: 617-431-2427