Answered By: Ken Liss
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2017     Views: 26

Many journals can be found simply by searching the title in BU Libraries Search (BULS). To find if you have access to a particular journal title, use "Filter My Results" in the right column and select Journals as the Material Type. (You may need to click "Show More" to see it in the material type list.)  

If the record for the journal says "Online Access Available" we have it online. Clicking on the title will provide links and dates of online availability. (For some journals we have online access for some, but not all, dates.)

Child & Family Social Work

Get Help

Need more help? Ask us!



Email Get answers within 24 hours. (

 Phone: Call 617-353-2700 or look through our reference contacts.

 In person: Visit our library locations.

 Make a research appointment.

 Text a librarian: 617-431-2427

Direct Message us on Twitter.