Answered By: Mugar Library Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 60
Answered By: Mugar Library
Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 60
There are a number of reasons why a full-text article may be unavailable.
- You must be a current BU student, staff or faculty member to have access to subscription resources.
- Check your browser - do you have a pop-up blocker enabled? This may prevent the article from opening.
- If you are trying to retrieve an article from an office unrelated to Boston University, be aware that many workplaces install firewalls that might block access.
- We are constantly adding journals - and unfortunately, sometimes a publisher withdraws access to a full journal run, or recent years of a journal. It may take time for these changes to be reflected in BU Libraries Search.
- We get journals from many different providers, and sometimes the provider's server goes down - usually for a few hours at the most. Try again later; if the problem persists, please let us know which specific title seems to be inaccessible.
- Are you seeing the message 'there was an error loading the tab'? Refreshing your browser should resolve this problem. If it persists, please let us know.