Answered By: Mugar Library Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 53
Answered By: Mugar Library
Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 53
There are a number of reasons why a full-text article may be unavailable.
- You must be a current BU student, staff or faculty member to have access to subscription resources.
- Check your browser - do you have a pop-up blocker enabled? This may prevent the article from opening.
- If you are trying to retrieve an article from an office unrelated to Boston University, be aware that many workplaces install firewalls that might block access.
- We are constantly adding journals - and unfortunately, sometimes a publisher withdraws access to a full journal run, or recent years of a journal. It may take time for these changes to be reflected in BU Libraries Search.
- We get journals from many different providers, and sometimes the provider's server goes down - usually for a few hours at the most. Try again later; if the problem persists, please let us know which specific title seems to be inaccessible.
- Are you seeing the message 'there was an error loading the tab'? Refreshing your browser should resolve this problem. If it persists, please let us know.
Need more help? Ask us!
Phone: Call 617-353-2700 or look through our reference contacts.
In person: Visit our library locations.
Text a librarian: 617-431-2427