Answered By: Mugar Library Last Updated: Aug 06, 2014 Views: 49
- Place books, articles, and other readings on reserve for your students using this form, indicating your preferred library location.
- If you have put material on reserve in previous semesters, please contact the appropriate Reserves office to reactivate old requests. Submit new forms for additional materials.
- email@example.com 617-353-3739
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-353-3705
- email@example.com 671-353-4301
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-353-3734
(Astronomy reserve services are available here as well.)
The following libraries are administratively separate, and have different policies regarding reserve material. Please contact them directly.
Need more help? Ask us!
Phone: Call 617-353-2700 or look through our reference contacts.
In person: Visit our library locations.
Text a librarian: 617-431-2427