Answered By: Mugar Library Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018 Views: 59
Answered By: Mugar Library
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018 Views: 59
- Place books, articles, and other readings on reserve for your students using this form, indicating your preferred library location.
- If you have put material on reserve in previous semesters, please contact the appropriate Reserves office to reactivate old requests. Submit new forms for additional materials.
- email@example.com 617-353-3739
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-353-3705
- email@example.com 671-353-4301
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-353-3734
(Astronomy reserve services are available here as well.)
The following libraries are administratively separate, and have different policies regarding reserve material. Please contact them directly.