Answered By: Staff Pardee Library Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017 Views: 10
For Conference Board reports on corporate governance, go to Business Databases A-Z and select Conference Board Research Collection; select Business Management Research on the left hand side then select Corporate Governance from the Topics menu.
For articles on corporate governance go to Management - Journal & Magazine Articles and Management - Research.
See also the Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility Research Guide.
A selected list of corporate governance research centers:
- Salomon Center For The Study of Financial Institutions - New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Lindenauer Center for Corporate Governance - Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business
- Corporate Governance Institute - San Diego State University's College of Business Administration
- John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance - University of Delaware's Lerner College of Business and Economics
- Corporate Governance Research Program - Stanford University's Graduate School of Business
Need more help? Ask us!
Phone: Call 617-353-4304 or look through our reference contacts.
In person: Visit our library.
Make a research appointment
Tech Help (BU IS&T)
Pardee business librarians are available for live chat:
Tuesday, 9 am - 11 am and 2 pm - 4 pm; Thursday, 3 pm - 5 pm; Friday, 2 pm - 4 pm
Visit the BU Libraries help page for General BU Library chat
available Sunday, 12 pm - 6 pm; Monday-Thursday, 9 am - 7 pm; Friday, 9 am - 5 pm