Answered By: Staff Pardee Library
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017     Views: 8

Go to the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, then go to "Reports" at the bottom of the page under the category USTR News, then select the year you want. Next click on either National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers or National Trade Estimate Report. 

Need more help? Ask us!

 Email: Get answers within 24 hours. (

 Phone: Call 617-353-4304 or look through our reference contacts.

 In person: Visit our library.

  Tech Help (BU IS&T)


‚ÄčPardee business librarians are available for live chat:
   Tuesday, 9 am - 11 am and 6 pm - 8 pm; Thursday, 3 pm - 5 pm and 6 pm - 8 pm 

Visit the BU Libraries help page for General BU Library chat
   available Sunday, 12 pm - 8 pm; Monday-Thursday, 9 am - 8 pm; Friday, 9 am - 5 pm