Answered By: Staff Pardee Library Last Updated: Jul 19, 2017 Views: 42
The Wall Street Journal, Eastern Edition is available in the following databases:
- ABI/Inform (1984 - Present).
- See "Browse specific issues" for full text of the daily issues.
- Factiva (1979 - Present).
- From the bar at the top of the page, select Factiva Pages from News Pages. Here the Wall Street Journal is available for the current day and previous 2 weeks. For previous news articles from the Wall Street Journal, click on the blue arrow next to Source and type in "Wall Street Journal". Click on the Wall Street Journal to limit by that publication. Then enter your search terms in the Free Search Text box and change your date range. Finally click on the blue Search button to retrieve your results.
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm (2008 - Present)
- View issues, by date, exactly as they appeared in print.
- ProQuest International Newsstand
- PressReader (formerly Library PressDisplay)
- Wall Street Journal Europe and Asia (Most recent 3 months)
Need more help? Ask us!
Phone: Call 617-353-4304 or look through our reference contacts.
In person: Visit our library.
Make a research appointment
Tech Help (BU IS&T)
Pardee business librarians are available for live chat:
Tuesday, 9 am - 11 am and 2 pm - 4 pm; Thursday, 3 pm - 5 pm; Friday, 2 pm - 4 pm
Visit the BU Libraries help page for General BU Library chat
available Sunday, 12 pm - 6 pm; Monday-Thursday, 9 am - 7 pm; Friday, 9 am - 5 pm