Answered By: Staff Pardee Library Last Updated: Apr 08, 2015 Views: 15
Log on to Bloomberg available in Pardee Library.
Type [ticker], press EQUITY, and press GO to browse main menu or type shortcut to go directly to information. Ex.: SBUX [EQUITY] HP [GO] for Starbuck prices.
Frequently used shortcuts:
- DES for company description.
- FA for financial analysis.
- HP for historial price table.
- MGMT for management profiles.
- PGEO for product segmentation.
- PV for peer valuation.
- RELS for related securities (equity, debt, preferred, money market securities).
- RV for relative value for customized peer group analysis.
Need more help? Ask us!
Phone: Call 617-353-4304 or look through our reference contacts.
In person: Visit our library.
Make a research appointment
Tech Help (BU IS&T)
Pardee business librarians are available for live chat:
Tuesday, 9 am - 11 am and 6 pm - 8 pm; Thursday, 3 pm - 5 pm and 6 pm - 8 pm
Visit the BU Libraries help page for General BU Library chat
available Sunday, 12 pm - 8 pm; Monday-Thursday, 9 am - 8 pm; Friday, 9 am - 5 pm